Your Fiesta & Co. |


Please mention ALL TIME FAVORITES referred you

Bilingual DJ/MC services (fluent English/ Spanish) for any special occasion and always their choice of music. American D.J. Association member. Besides being a DJ, I can help clients plan and coordinate their event to take away the stresses & pressures associated with it.
Contact Your Fiesta & Co. | - Phone # (scroll to top of page)

Select Date of your event or when you want delivery (estimated is ok too)

Email Address

First Name

Last Name

Your Title (if commercial or corporate entity)

Phone Number

Please be as detailed as you can about what your needs are:
(times, colors, sizes, equipment and any other details...)


Where is your event held or where we need to deliver products to?
Examples: Convention Center Atlanta Georgia, Riverside Center St. Paul Minnesota



This business has a minimum budget required of $1000.00 US Dollars.


If the above company is not available or does not match exactly your needs, we may send your information to a small list of vendors.
We maintain a very strict privacy policy and only give your information to vendors that best match what what you describe
in your event needs. We do not put your name on any junk email lists. We have over 22 years in the events planning industry.

Type the numbers 5409 in the box below to indicate you are a human and not a robot





















All Products/Services (2) - Visit Website













Home > Experience - Contact by Phone
In 1990, I started DJ'ing for one of the biggest DJ company in Orange County and after 2 years, I opened my own business, Your Fiesta & Co., in 1992. 80% of my work is Weddings, the other 20% are Corporate, Anniversaries, Birthdays and Reunions..
Home




Contact by Phone