Privacy Statement | Back to our home page
What information we collect from you and how we use it
When you browse our site, you are browsing anonymously unless you submit information to us to identify yourself as in one of our registration forms. That information is used to customize your experience with the site and taylor it to your industry or general needs based on (for example) the type of event you are planning. Some information is given to vendors as you browse our site or land on one of their websites. This is to show them that their advertising is working and to help give good service to our clients (you).
This site uses a tool which collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines
When you register on our site, you provide personal information including but not limited to, e-mail address, credit-card information, phone number and address.
It helps us provide better service to you when you provide that information.
We safeguard this information very closely. We use this information to deliver products/services to you and process transactions on our website, along with being able to send you offers related to your products/services you like..
How we use your e-mail address:
1. To communicate with you about products/services updates/offers/specials related to your original sign-up or business that you are in.
2. Newsletters to you from us.
3. Third-party company information that you have specifically opted-in for. You are not automatically signed up for others that wish to purchase your email, contact information (you must OPT IN to get these or release your information to third party marketing offers) This does not apply to sending your information to local vendors helping on your event requests.
4. Service notifications related to your account.
5. Corporate or commercial organizations (non-consumers) that use our site and submit requests to us, we may post the company name in our marketing to show others the companies that visit us but we do not show personal contact information or street address of those companies without your explicit permission. Consumers that use our system we can use your FIRST name only and show possible people planning events in our directories what you were looking for and your city-state but not a way to contact you directly. It is just to show potential new people planning events that we actually have other people and companies using this system regularly.
You may decline to receive any additional e-mail from us at any time by contacting us here
Clients that fill out our event request form:
We do share your e-mail address, phone # and address along with whatever you type into that form, with ONLY vendors offering the types of services in the cities/states you specified during your sign-up.
You can opt-out of receiving additional emails at any time by contacting us here and asking to stop all future vendor emails and we will alert all the vendors who have your information.
We limit the number of vendors to a small number per category of product/service that you specify. This is so you do not get too many e-mails or phone calls from vendors. Your email address does go out to to vendors and while we have told many to secure your email, phone and address, some do not have the best anti-virus software installed and we can not guarantee the security of your email address after it is sent to a vendor on our site. In almost all cases there are no problems as we get hundreds of satisfied customer comments every week about our services. We may send you periodic emails related to the type of event you plan, and customer type (commercial/social). You may opt-out of these at any time by contacting us here and requesting to not receive any additional emails. Emails we send to you may be related to your event, related to your industry, or charity-related. You can opt-out at any time.
Vendors who sign up on our system:
We may release your name, phone and email to third parties who wish to sell you related products/services that we feel might relate to your industry. You may opt-out of these at any time. We do keep e-mail you informational updates and vendors that wholesale to your industry. You can opt-out of these if you like by contacting us here
You may opt-out of other emails for charities if you wish by notifying us by contacting us here
When we send e-mail to you, we may be able to identify information about your e-mail address, such as whether you can view graphic-rich HTML e-mail. If your e-mail address is HTML-enabled, we may choose to send you graphic-rich HTML e-mail newsletters and messages.
These e-mail messages may contain "clear GIFs" or similar to measure the offer's effectiveness so we know how to serve you better. We do not collect personally identifiable information through "clear GIFs"
Any Third-party advertisements served from our sites are subject to their own privacy policies.
Children under 13 years old:
We do not knowingly solicit data online from or market online to children under the age of 13.
Opt-out requests may take up to 30 days to get removed from our databases.
This Privacy Statement applies only to our United States customers, U.S. visitors to our Web site, and U.S. vendors
registered on our site.
If you have questions about your account? Please contact us here